Elementary Makeready Workshop
Saturday, April 14th, 10 am–4 pm
What is makeready? Makeready is the process of making all parts of the form print correctly.
Learn how to:
- Compose a form using furniture and spacing material.
- Use tympan and packing to control impression.
- Set ink rollers and pull a proof.
- Troubleshoot problems with impression.
- Use overlay and underlay.
- All about .918
A small lunch will be provided.
Sign up on our website. Members $75, non-members $95. Elementary Makeready >Top ↑